You want to participate in Telegram but don’t know how to create an account on Telegram? Don’t worry, we’ve covered this topic in detail and step by step the process of creating a new Telegram account on Android and iOS devices. Even if you’re using Telegram on another platform, like on a Windows PC, the steps are the same and can be performed on all platforms.
Even if you don’t have a smartphone, you can open a new account via the Telegram desktop client. The Telegram made this process simple and easy. They have developed their application for almost all common operating systems. All you need is a smart device and a mobile phone number. According to their CEO, they will never share your device/number information with anyone.
Membership of Telegram has many advantages, such as total security and privacy. This great instant messaging platform provides backup in the cloud. Unlike WhatsApp, you don’t need to save your discussions offline. Instead, all your files and messages are stored on their cloud servers. People like to join great Telegram channels and groups to share information.
Now let’s go directly to the process of creating a Telegram account on Android, iOS, and PC. The process is quite simple. Make sure you have a valid phone number and that you have not recently deleted your Telegram account.
Here are the steps to create a Telegram account:
- Download the Telegram application from the Google Play Store and App Store and install it on your device.
- Open the application and press the Start Messaging key.
- Enter the phone number.
- Enter the OTP code when prompted.
- Enter your first name and surname.
- Set your profile picture.
- Give Telegram access to your contacts if you want to let all your friends know that you are on Telegram.
- Get started and enjoy all the cool features of Telegram.
Note: The steps are similar on all platforms. It doesn’t matter if you’re using iOS, Android, or any other mobile device. Make sure you have a valid phone number, and that’s all you need to get started.
If you have authorized Telegram to access your contacts, all users who use Telegram are automatically notified. This is surprising because it increases the chance that your loved ones can contact you in the Telegram application. To get the most out of this platform, you need to join their channels, groups, and many different communities.
To create a Telegram account on a PC
Now let’s talk about the process of creating a PC account. Telegram allows us to do this with his desktop client. However, we can use Telegram in a web browser, but we cannot create an account through web clients. To do this, we need to install the desktop client available for Windows, MAC and Linux OS. Here are the steps to create a Telegram account on your PC :
- Download the official office customer here.
- Install it on your computer device.
- Open the application and it will ask for your phone number.
- Enter your valid phone number and press Next.
- You will soon receive an OTP verification code on your telephone number.
- Enter the TPP and click Next.
- Enter your first and last name.
- You can also view your favorite photo to set it as a profile photo.
- Click Register.
- There, you just created a new Telegram account.
The process is very simple! The desktop client supports almost all Telegram functions and is very useful if you want to use the Telegram program on your PC. The main reason for using the desktop client on the web version is that the web version does not support all the features of Telegram. But with the desktop client, we can send files, images, text messages, create pools, and so on.
We assume that you have learned the process of creating a Telegram account. If you still have problems, for example, number blocked on Telegram, or unable to download the application or the desktop application, please do drop a comment.