Tired of want to remove your account from the telegram database; then, you’re at the right place. Unfortunately, you are looking to delete your telegram account. Hey users, I am the co-founder of TTC. Today in this article, we will learn how we can remove our telegram account? We got so many queries, and Peoples want to know how to delete their accounts from telegram.
The Telegram messenger has a little bit different procedure to delete an account from their database. But don’t worry, we will solve your all related queries. Also, we will share other precautions too, Which are you should keep in mind before processing this task.
Are you Sure, Why do you want to delete your account?
First of all, ask yourself or decide why you want to delete your account permanently. We don’t recommend the permanent deletion of a statement. We will discuss below why you should not delete an account permanently. Few Reasons that are serious or reasonable to delete an account:-
- When you heard about any security issue or data breaches.
- Not Satisfied with their services. (Like deletion of messages from both sides and scam-related also.)
- Not comfortable with app GUI and its Security security protocol called MTProto, whose security and reliability are under consideration. Etc.
Read Also: Telegram Adult Channels
These are the few reasons in which you can directly deactivate your account. Ideas can be various, but our intention is, please re-confirm about that and have a proper purpose.
Things to be Remember, Before Deletion?
- If you delete your account, all chats, contacts will be lost.
- All groups and channels will delete.
- You cant reverse this action.
- You cant create an account with that number immediately.
- Nothing will retrieve, like messages, chats, groups, and channels, etc. if you recreate an account with the same number.
These are the few things you should keep in mind before implement the deletion process. Finally, after reading everything you still want to delete your account, then please follow our given path.
Let’s learn how to delete your Telegram account permanently within five easy steps.
Read Also: How to Install Telegram on windows
How to delete a Telegram Account
FAQs related to the account deletion:
- Can I Recover my account after manual deletion?
- NO, You can’t recover anything off the old account. But you can create a new account.
- Is My account data, groups, and channels are recoverable?
- No, You can’t retrieve any details/data.
- After how many days could I sign up for Telegram after my earlier account has been deactivated?
- Officially and experts say it will be best if you try after 10 to 14 days.
- But here is another twist, we recommend another way to experiment with it. You can decide to create a new after a day also, sometimes it works and sometimes it is not.
- Also, be careful when you try to create an account early some times they limit your account. We tried, and we faced this issue in the past.
- So, it’s only up to you if you like experiments then you can try this one. Otherwise, you have the option to create a new account after 10 to 15 days.
- I want to change my number, Should I delete my account first?
- If you want to change your number, then you don’t need to delete the existing account. Telegram gives an option to change our contact without removing the whole data and account. I will update this answer ASAP with a link to an article on how to change the telegram number.
- My account has limitations, Should the deletion process can make my account spam-free?
- If your account got punished by telegram due to any spam or invalid activity, then it will not work. Nothing will change if you delete your account and recreate your account. The only way is you have to submit an appeal to review your account. I will explain the whole process in another post.
- Is we recommend deletion of a telegram account? Ans: No, This step is not a appropriate solution of your problem. Do it, When it’s become necessary.
Read Also: Telegram Best Channels
Its time to conclude our article on how to delete a telegram account. Above we explained everything about what you should keep in mind and what is essential. We provide the solution within easy five steps. You have to follow every step carefully. We also explained a few FAQs related to the telegram account deletion process. I hope it will help you and you will like it.
If you have telegram related Query and problems, please share with us on Ask a Question Page. Also, you share your ideas and other telegram related stuff in the comment section. You can also follow our Facebook page and join our telegram channel to get the latest updates and quick solution of bugs.
Please share it on your social media; Sharing is caring!