Telegram stickers are the best way to keep in touch with friends and groups. Learn how to make your own sticker.
How to make Telegram stickers on your Android or iPhone? Let’s explain it in detail. If you want to create your own Telegram stickers and share them with your friends, making stickers is easy. The latest version of Telegram allows users to create their own stickers and share them publicly. If you are an artist and want to share your creativity with others, you can join us.
There is no official shop for making stickers on the Telegram. But we will soon try to add more stickers to our collection of Telegram stickers. You do not need a special account to create a sticker package. You can easily create your own computers with Android, iOS, and Windows 10 computers. In the Windows version, it is easy to create stickers, because you can easily create images in Photoshop and download them.
But, there’s no problem with Android and iPhone. Once you have the images, you can start creating your sticker package today in a few easy steps. Once the process is complete, you can add stickers to your Telegram account.
Basic requirements for creating Telegram Stickers
You can not only download images and the software makes it possible to convert them into self-adhesive Telegrams. There are some basic requirements for creating telegram stickers.
1. You need a Telegram account and an application installed on your Android, iOS, or Windows computer. If you don’t have an account yet, create one first.
2. The image file must be in PNG format with a transparent layer and must fit in a 512×512 square.
3. You must send the images as a file. Because image compression on stickers is not allowed.
4. You can put multiple stickers on a smiley face. However, it is recommended to use a maximum of two stickers on the smiley.
5. It is much better to use white lines and shadow effects for the sticker image.
How to make Telegram stickers on Android, iPhone, and Windows?
The procedure for making stickers in Telegram is the same for all devices. It only takes a few steps to create your own sticker package. Let’s get started.
1. Open the Telegram application and find the official bot @stickers. Or you can click here (@stickers) to open this bot. With this official bot, you can make your own package of Telegram stickers.
2. When you have the robot, just press START. You will see a list of commands to help you create and manage sticker packages. The teams are as follows:
/new pack – create a new sticker pack
/new masks – create a new mask pack
/adhesive – add a sticker to the existing pack
/editor – change smiley or contact information
/adhesive – change smiley or contact information
/additive – rearrange stickers of the lot
/additive – remove stickers from existing lot
/delpack – remove pack
/stats – receive sticker statistics
/top – receive top stickers
/packstats – receive sticker statistics
/packop – receive top stickers
/topbypack – receive top stickers in pack
/packusagetop – receive usage statistics for your packs
/cancel – cancel the current operations
3. First click on /newpack. He’ll ask you to choose a name for your package. Remember, you can’t change the thumbnail’s name. Then give me a good name. Here I entered TelegramGuide as the stick pack name.
4. You will then be asked to send a transparent image file 512×512. Click the Attach button to send the PNG file. Do not send it as an image; always send the image as a file. Otherwise, you will get a message. Please attach the image as a file (uncompressed), not as a photo.”
5. Now you have to pick a smiling face that you want to put on your sticker. As soon as this is done, you will receive the message Congratulations. Sticker in packaging:1. To add another sticker, send me the nest sticker on a PNG file.” You can send as many images in PNG format as you like and attach them to different emoticons.
6. When you’re done, just send the command /publication. You can choose a short and unique username for your package. Send a short name and that’s it!
The URL of the sticker package is https://t.me/addstickers/shortname. The idea was to make Telegram stickers on Android, iPhone, and Windows 10 computers. You can send the URL to your friends and groups so they can add your stickers.
We recommend that you use the Windows client to paste stickers into Telegram. You can easily create Telegram stickers in Photoshop and download them using Windows software. You can also transfer it to your smartphone to get started.