How to use Telegram on Windows or macOS? Telegram is establishing all dimensions of success nowadays. And become the most popular and to be used messaging app in the world. After 2017 Telegram got hipe and peoples start using it on a large scale. And now today it has more 200 million active users. Also, it is available in 14 languages with Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows NT, Linux, macOS, and Web platforms.
Okay, now we have a little bit of knowledge of its features and importance. We know you are curious to learn how to use Telegram on Windows or macOS. So, let’s start to learn with fun.
First of all, to apply this guide to you should have installed the Telegram app on your pc or windows. Read this guide to learn how to install the Telegram app on windows. How to install the Telegram app on the desktop.
Read also: How to send a Scheduled message in Telegram.
How to use Telegram on window and macOS
- Install the Telegram app: First of all, you have to download and install the Telegram app according to your system. For windows, you can visit https://desktop.Telegram.org/ and for Mac OS visit here https://macos.Telegram.org/. Download the latest version of the app from these links and install in your system.
- Run Application: Double Click on the Telegram app icon.
- Click on start messaging button: It’s a blue button you can see it into the bottom.
- Enter your number: Now you have to enter your phone number. But first, you should register this phone number in the Telegram Mobile app. Country code will be filled automatically according to your location.
- Click on the Next button: After clicking the next button, Telegram will send you an OTP code for verification.
- Enter Verification code: You will get your OTP in a few seconds or minutes. Then enter you received OTP into the Telegram app. And click on the Next button.
- You are signed in now.
For Mac OS, you have to follow the same steps as the window. If you have any difficulty during the installation process, you can share it with us in the comment section. Our team will help you.